Wednesday, January 13, 2010

what's with the name?

First, I had gotten tired of the old blog but still wanted to keep posting. Crazy me thought it would be more fun to just start completely over than redo the old one. So here we are with a brand new site. I wanted something different for the web address to get here and automatically went to one of my favorite books in the Bible...Ruth. I absolutely love the biography we get of her life...how she chose to leave everything familiar and to step out into a world of unknowns with Naomi, how God used her and blessed her beyond measure, and how her family tree includes the Savior of the world! As a Christian woman, I want to be more like Ruth. I want to be unafraid to step out into the unknown and follow God's call for my life. I want to use this blog to document the journey and to share with friends how my life (and my family's) is changing along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment