Thursday, January 14, 2010

feeling fatigued

I know they say each pregnancy is different, but this one has been almost completely different. I've hit total exhaustion at 30 weeks...with Mattie Leigh it was 34-35 weeks before it hit. Granted, part of the reason that it is earlier is that I'm running after a 2 year old all day on top of being pregnant. I'm really looking forward to my appointment on Tuesday because I have an ultrasound scheduled. I really want to know Allie Grace's current stats because it feels like she is already as long as Mattie Leigh was right before she was born. I could definitely be wrong but when she stretches out lengthwise, I have to lengthen my torso as much as possible to be able to breathe. When she tries to stretch out across me, she ends up hunched up like a cat when it stretches. If I am right and she is measuring larger than she should, I'm pretty certain that I'll be induced a week or two before her due date.

On another note, I'm struggling to find a Bible study plan that works for me. If you have any suggestions on things that work for you, please share.

1 comment:

  1. Jarod and I are doing 'Through The Bible In One Year' right now. We'd started it last year with our Sunday School class and we fell behind, so we decided to start it again this year and make it a point to stick to it. I've really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete