Thursday, February 10, 2011

writing idea

I've been thinking a lot lately about possibly writing about my experiences with grief. Really, it's just been heavy on my heart and I feel like God is telling me that my experiences could help others. I'm just not quite sure what exactly needs to be written or how to go about it. I would love to know what any of you may have learned through experiences with grief (what it is/was you're grieving, what people said/did that helped/hurt you, where you are in your grief experience, and anything else that might be helpful). At this point, I think I may just write a blog post (or series of posts)...but who knows what it may eventually turn into.

2 comments:

  1. I have written several posts about grief. This is one:

    http://spiritualbuddies.blogspot.com/2010/09/hope.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grief is a journey... not something you arrive at then leave. God is faithful and is big enough to carry us through its storm.

    ReplyDelete