Saturday, March 27, 2010

a crazy week!

This week started with me calling to see if the lady who was supposed to be doing our taxes was in...when I found out that she wasn't, I told them I was coming to pick up our tax info so that we could get someone else to do them. I did that and then went to Peppy & Posh in Clinton to get waffle headbands and bows for the girls. I will definitely be going back there...they have lots of cute stuff. The rest of the week was spent with me trying to get in to get my eyes checked so I could get new glasses and contacts...I finally got that done on Thursday and was told by the optometrist that I NEEDED new glasses.

For some reason, Mattie Leigh has decided that she no longer needs to take naps...she has skipped them all week (and has been super cranky in the evenings as a result). I've tried to get her to sleep, but she refuses. She's also been pretty spotty on using the potty. I think it has become a game to go in her pull-up, but I haven't been able to figure out anything new to encourage her to go. I know part of her choosing to go in her pull-up is that she's a little jealous of Allie Grace and has reverted back to some baby things.

I can definitely tell that Allie Grace is growing. She is trying to hold her head up and refuses to lay on her back. I'm not sure how she's already able to do this, but she rolls onto her side to sleep. Our big issue with her this week has been her stomach. She has been extremely fussy and gassy...I changed her to Enfamil's Gentlease formula, but she is still having trouble. I'd given her a lot of Mylicon drops to help with that before we switched formula and she ended up constipated with those...after a few days and a couple suppositories, I think we've taken care of that. I'm hoping we're nearing the end of this issue and that we get our easy and always happy baby back.

No comments:

Post a Comment